Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week

I admit I am addicted to Pinterest.  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was creative as some.  I do try to attempt lots of things.   Are you as addicted as me?

My favorite pins from Pinterest this week:


End of Year Teacher Gift - This is what I did for our end of year teacher gifts.  I thought they were so cute.  I love different ways of giving gift cards.   A free printable it provided. 






Barn Quilt - I would love to make one of these.  I think they are so pretty.  One would look great on our small barn.


27 Camping Menu Items - Do you like to camp?  We are going for the first time this summer.  I can't wait to try out a couple of these ideas.


Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp - I love seafood.  Any kind of seafood.  I love trying new recipes and this sounds so good.  I can't wait to try it. 


Fun Photo Ideas - I am constantly taking pictures especially during the summer.  Here is some fun photo ideas to include when taking pictures of your family and kids. 




You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will return the follow! 


No comments: