Friday, June 8, 2018

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Completed my Bing Rewards tasks each day to order the maximum number of credits possible.


- I earned my daily goal every day this week on Swagbucks.  I love earning free gift cards.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.

- Read a couple of free ebooks on my Kindle app.

- Donated several things to Goodwill this week and received my receipt to use on my taxes.

- Purchased plates, napkins, tablecloths, sand buckets, beach ball cups, and candy at Dollar Tree for my sons birthday party this week.  I usually get these at Party City.  I saved a ton of money by finding exactly what I wanted at Dollar Tree.

- Booked a motel room to be used later in the month with my husbands points he had accumulated with Choice Privileges.  Free room for 2 nights.

- Started a food bag to take on vacation.  I like to take as many items from home that I already have and save money on my trip.

- Recorded my Walmart receipt on my Walmart Savings Catcher app and received $3.44 back in savings.

- I used a gift from my gift tote when my son went to a birthday party.  No money spent and the gift was purchased on clearance.

- Used a $25 Amazon gift card when I order my daughter a new comforter for her room.  It was time for an update.

- My SIL gave me 4 baseball items to be used when I update my son's room.  I love free things.  He is really going to love his new look in his bedroom.

 

No comments: