Thursday, June 7, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week

I admit I am addicted to Pinterest.  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was creative as some.  I do try to attempt lots of things.   Are you as addicted as me?

My favorite pins from Pinterest this week:

25 Creative Ideas to Make Camping Easier and More Fun - I am not a camper.  I have been maybe twice in my life.  My dh has promised our children that will be go camping one weekend this summer.  Hopefully, these tips will come in handy. 

A Cute Picture to Take While at the Beach - I love this idea.  My kids will think its so funny.  I am definitely going to try this on our beach trip.

Gallery Wall - I love this gallery wall and I am definitely gong to do one when remodel/update our bonus room.


Old Camper Turned Into Kids Playhouse - We actually have one these. It came with some land purchased a few years ago.  I would love to do this for my children.

Shrimp Boil Foil Packets - Yummy!!  I am definitely adding this to our summer menu.


You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will return the follow! 

No comments: