Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.


- Completed my Bing Rewards tasks each day to order the maximum number of credits possible.  I ordered my first gift card and reached gold status.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed away new coupons.

- Used my dishwasher only once this week.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Requested a few FREE samples.


- Stuck to my menu plan. No eating out. 

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

- Entered Coke Reward Points, Pampers Rewards and Huggies Rewards points to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.

- Received a couple of samples in the mail that have been put to good use.

- Read a couple of free ebooks on my Kindle app.



- Watched another FREE movie this week that I had recorded on my DVR when Directv offer FREE HBO one weekend.

- I saved a lot on gas this week but I have been snowed in from Monday until Friday. 


No comments: