Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Pinterest Attempt Series - Buffalo Chicken Dip

Who doesn't love a good dip?  I know I do.  I love all kinds.  Anything you can dip with chips, vegetables, or crackers is perfect for me.  I also love chicken wings so I thought this would be perfect to try.  I wasn't let down.  Once you take a bite, you can't stop.  It was great.

Ingredients:
2 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
1/3 cup of Texas Pete
2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Cans of Can Chunk Chicken (Drained)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.  Mix together all ingredients except for 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.  Spread mixure into a 8 x 8 baking dish.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  Remove from oven and add remaining cheese on top.  Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.  Serve with corn chips, crackers, or tortilla chips.


Final Product:



 Hit or Miss For Me - HIT!

No comments: