Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My New Favorite App - Walmart Savings Catcher


This has become one of my favorite apps.  If you shop at Walmart at all, then you need to try it out.   I downloaded this app at the end of December and I have already saved almost $5.

It is very simple to use.  Shop at Walmart.  Scan your the barcode at the bottom of your receipt.  Walmart's prices will be compared to your local retailers.  If the Savings Catcher finds a lower price, you will get the credit.

You can let your credits accumulate or cash it in in a Walmart eGift card to use toward an online purchase. 

I plan on letting my credits accumulate and use my Walmart eGift card at Christmas.

Have you tried this app?  If so, how well is it working for you?

What apps do you use to save money?

No comments: