Tuesday, September 3, 2013

7 Cards in 7 Days Challenge


I did finish sending out my last cards on Saturday.  I had so much sending out 7 cards in 7 days.  It has made me want to send more cards in the future.  Here are the last cards I send out.

5th -Not only is this a cute card but it also plays music - "Long Hot Summer" by Richard Marx and Keith Urban.  I sent this to friend who has a birthday next week.



6th - I thought this card was so cute.  I sent it to my cousin who has really had a hard time lately.  I hope she enjoys my funny note I put inside.


7th - Who doesn't love Si?  I sent this birthday card to male friend who loves Si and I know he will love his card.


Disclosure:   I did receive 10 free cards to participate. No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: