Saturday, August 31, 2013

How Do I Use My Samsung Galaxy S4



How did I survive without my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone??  That is a question that I ask myself often.  I had no idea what I had been missing before I received this phone.

From the first day I received my phone, I have been nothing but impressed.  It has become my personal assistant. I constantly have my phone with me whether I am on the go or at home.  I love the size of the phone.  It is so easy to view and type on.   Here is an explanation of how it makes my life so much easier.

- Calendar - I use the calendar daily for everything.  I recorded my appointments, schedule reminders, friends and families birthdays, and for blog post ideas.

- Camera - The camera on my Samsung Galaxy S4 takes wonderful pictures.  The picture quality is so much better than the camera that I have.  I have enjoyed having one thing to take along with me with everything available that I need.

- Video Camera - With two young children, you never know when you will want to capture the moment on video.  I have enjoyed having the video camera.

- Email - Being able to check my email no matter where I am is wonderful.  I have been able to open all documents, respond to emails, and take advantage of offers when it has been a first come first serve basis. 

- Internet - I love having the internet at my fingertips whenever I need it.  I have used it to compare prices when shopping, checking the weather radar, stay up to date on breaking news, and post on my blog when I am not at home on my laptop.

- Calculator - Its great to have a calculator when shopping to stay on budget.  I have also used to check receipts, figure discounts, and balance my checkbook.

- Facebook - I have shared my "Better Moments" of summer with my friends and family.  I love being able to share pictures of my children with my family at any moment. 

- Pinterest - Hi!  My name is Maria and I am addicted to Pinterest.  The Pinterest app is my all time favorite.  I love browsing Pinterest.  You never know what great idea you will find next.


If you are looking for a new phone that can make you life easier, then check out the Samsung Galaxy S4.  I am pretty sure you will love it as much as I do.



Disclosure:  I am a compensated member of the U.S. Cellular Better Moments Blogger Brigade.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: