Saturday, August 10, 2013

Book Review - Frugal Isn't Cheap by Clare K. Levison, CPA


Frugal Isn't Cheap
Spend Less, Save More, and Live BETTER
Author - Clare K. Levision, CPA
IBSN 978-1-60163-260-9




Frugal Isn't Cheap is a book for everyone.  I feel everyone can relate to this book one way or another. Whether you are in debit or not.  This book will show you the best way to save money while being able to do the things you love.  I love the way she she uses experiences in her life as a learning experience for her readers.

I have 2 favorite chapters in the book.  Chapter 5 - Creating an Investment Plan That Works For You.  This is definitely the area that I need the most help.  Everyone needs to know how to prepare for their future.  Everyone should be able to enjoy their retirement years.

Chapter 10 - What You Should Teach Your Children  This chapter came in very handy.  I am in the process now of trying to teach my 6 year old daughter the value of a dollar.   She is definitely a girl because she loves to shop.  She is still learning the differene between a want and a need.  She currently saving for a big ticket item that she wants.

If you are looking to change your financial status and get on the right track, then this book will get you started.  Each chapter is full of useful information that we can all understand and relate to.



Disclosure:  I received this book to review for free.  No compensation was received.  My opinions are my own.

No comments: