Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ways I Saved/Earned Money this Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lotion, shampoo, conditioner and lip conditioner.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.


- Stuck to my menu plan this week. No eating out.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

-  Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons. 

- Entered Coke Reward Points and Huggies Rewards point to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Cashed Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. 

- I did some yard work this week instead of hiring someone else to do it.  Free labor = sore muscles.

-  Watched a movie I had recorded when Directv offered FREE Movie Package weekend.  I refuse to pay for movies. :)

- Payton was out of school this week for spring.  We definitely did not have spring weather so I tried to come up with some inexpensive activities to enjoy our week.  
     - went to Chucky Cheese one day and use a coupon for lunch and an afternoon of fun
     - went to McDonalds play place to play and purchase lunch with a gift card for the kids
     - she went to a couple of sleepovers at memas and a friends house
     - went to an Easter egg hunt
     - invited a friend over for the day to play
     - splurged and went to a movie but we did go during the day and didn't pay as much and evening prices

  
What did you do to save/earn money this week?  Link up and share your savings.

No comments: