Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Biggest Way I Saved Money This Week


The biggest way I saved money this week was by using things that I already purchased on sale, clearance or with coupons and not having to go shopping and spend money. 

I wanted to send a sympathy card to family friend who lost her husband.  I just went to my card box and pulled one out.  I purchased the card using a coupon and ECBs at CVS and got it for FREE a few months ago.

I also needed a little girls birthday gift for a party today for a classmate of Payton's.  I already had a gift in my gift closet along with a gift bag, tissue paper and a card.  No money spent for a gift.  This gift was actually purchased on clearance at Target.

Lastly, I wanted know of 2 baby showers that I will be getting invitations to in the next couple of months.  I knew I already had gifts so I went ahead and pulled out their gifts to make sure I had everything needed.  I still have gift bags from my baby showers for both of my kids so I pulled a couple of those out along with cards that I purchased for almost nothing using a coupon and reward certificates at the Hallmark store a few months ago.   All I need to do is add the tissue paper.

No comments: