Friday, March 1, 2013

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - sticky notes, soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.


- Paid a couple of bills online. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.

- Received 3 FREE shampoo and conditioner samples and Payton received a FREE toothbrush and toothpaste sample at school.  Pics here.


- Read (2) FREE magazines that I received in the mail this week.

- Used my $10 off $10 purchase at JCPenneys and purchased Payton a summer outfit for Nothing OOP!  Details here

- Stuck to my menu plan this week. No eating out.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

-  Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons.

- Entered Coke Reward Points, Pamper Points and Huggies Rewards point to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Called Directv after reviewing my account to see if there was any way to lower my bill.  Received a $25/month discount plus 3 months of 2 FREE movie packages. 

- Watched a FREE movie on Directv thanks to my FREE movie packages for 3 months.  Details here

- Ran all my errands in 1 day to save on gas. 

- Stayed home 3 days this week and saved on gas. 

- Payton and I went to the dentist last week for our free checkup that we receive twice a year with my insurance.  We also received a free toothbrush each.  No cavities for either one of us, no money to be spent on dental bills. :)
  
What did you do to save/earn money this week?  Link up and share your savings.

No comments: