Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Shopping Trip to Lowes Foods for Super Doubles

After I took Payton to school yesterday morning, I headed for Lowes Foods to take advantage of some great deals.  Needless to say, it did not turn out how I had planned.  For some reason, their registers were not scanning internet printable coupons.  How convenient, huh?  My whole purchase was a disaster but here is what I got.




Purchased:
1 - Coke 12 Pack - $3.66, Used FREE product coupon from My Coke Rewards = FREE
4 - Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls - $2.50 each, Used (4) $2 coupons doubled = FREE
1 - Hefty Garbage Bags - $6.99, Used $1 coupon doubled = $4.99
4 - Lowes Foods Potato Skins - $2 each = $8
2 - Kens Salad Dressings - $2, Used $1/2 coupon doubled = $1 each = $2
2 - Texas Biscuits - .88 each = $1.76
3 - Carolina Pride Hot Dogs - $1 = $3
2 - Herbal Essences Shampoos - $2.99 each, Used (2) $1 coupons doubled = .99 each = $1.98

Total OOP - Should have been $23 .25

Have I got home I review my receipt and noticed that 2 of my $2 coupons did not double.   So they owe me $4.



No comments: