Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including -  shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, and sticky notes.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.

- Paid a couple of bills online. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.

- Read a FREE magazine that I received in the mail this week.

- Stuck to my menu plan this week. No eating out.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Requested a check from Inbox Dollars.

- Received a couple of items to review and giveaway.  Giveaways coming up this week.

- Receievd a FREE Target card as part of a review.

- Cashed in points for gift cards from MyPoints - Christmas gift. 

- Cashed in points for cash - Christmas money.

- Cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

- Took advantage of Save-a-Lot's coupon for $5 off $25 purchase and stocked up on snacks, some frozen items and breakfast foods.

- Made a shopping trip to CVS and Lowes Foods to take advantage of some great deals.

- Sent in a P&G rebate for $5.

 
 
What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.


No comments: