Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Shopping Trip to CVS

I ran out of toilet tissue and paper towels Tuesday so I definitely wanted to take advantage of the Bounty and Charmin deal at CVS.  I needed to purchase a case of water for Payton to donate to the Little League association for cheerleading.  I also had a coupon for FREE candy from CVS's facebook page, I received a $2 ECB by email Tuesday, and I had a $1 ECB that was expiring Tuesday.  Payton had cheerleading practice and CVS was on the way. 

My batteries in my camera were dead, sorry no picture.

Here is what I purchased:

2 Bounty Paper Towels - $9.99 each = $19.98
1 Charmin Toilet Tissue - - $9.99
1 Unreal Candy - $.69
1 Case of Nestle Bottled Water - $3.49
Used $1 Bounty Coupon and .25 Bounty Coupon
Used .25 Charmin Coupon
Used FREE Unreal Candy coupon - took off .99
Used $2 Summer Savings ECB
Used $1 ECB I already had that was expiring

Total OOP - $ 28.66

Received $10 ECB

Submit for $5 P&G Rebate

After ECB and Rebate - $ 13.66 plus tax

No comments: