Friday, July 6, 2012

Semi-Annual Purchase at Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works lotion, hand soap, and body spray is 3 of my favorite items that I use daily.  I look forward to Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale each year so I can stock up on my favorite items and items to add to my gift stockpile.  I think their products make great birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, and teacher gifts.

I checked my local store but I found a better selection of items online. So I placed an order online, paid shipping, and used a $10 coupon.  I also went through Ebates and earned cash back.

Here is the 15 items that I purchased:




3- Kitchen Lemon Antibacterial Hand Soaps
2 - Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Soaps
2 - Brown Sugar & Fig Body Lotions
2 - Cotton Blossom Body Lotions
1 - Cool Citrus Body Lotion
1 - Peach Sunshine Body Lotion
1 - Sunkissed Berry Body Lotion
1 - Berry Vanilla Body Lotion
1 - Lemongrass and Sage Body Splash
1 - Lemongrass and Sage Body Lotion

Total Spent including tax and shipping - $43.05
Average price per item with shipping included - $ 2.87 each

I also received 2 great coupons!

No comments: