Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week - How Did You Do?

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including -  dryer sheets, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, mouthwash, lotion, conditioner and shampoo.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Planned my grocery store shopping using the sale ad and coupons.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.

- Enjoyed the warm weather and spent many hours playing outside which is FREE entertainment.

- Did not eat out at all this week.

- Cashed in Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon giftcard.

- I had 4 no spend days this week.

- Purchased Bryson some "play" clothes this week at Walmart. - 4 Shorts & 5 Shirts @ $2.44 each

- Started a vacation list and stockpile of items I already have on hand that I take with us to the beach.

What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.



2 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Great savings this week! It will be nice to be able to bring stockpile items from home to the beach without having to pay top dollar for them there.

Maria said...

Rachel,

Thanks! I try to do this with each trip I take. I tried to start a little earlier this year in planning ahead.