Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Series - Thrifty Items That Keep Me Organized

Totes come in very handy when organizing large items or items that you don't use but maybe a couple of times a year.  Totes are available in all colors, sizes and prices.  There is a tote for any need you may have.




I use totes to organize:

- Christmas decorations
- Pool Supplies
- Outside Toys
- Finanical Documents
- Some stockpile items
- To hide "presents" or surprises for the kids


Do you use totes to stay organized?

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love totes! We have 10 of them that I store all the kids toys. I organize all of the toys, so if the kids want to plan with trains they have all the train pieces together.

Maria said...

Gina,

Thanks for your comment. Great idea. I may have to try that with some of my kids toys. Thanks for sharing.