Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comment Saturday - Join the Discussion

Today is Comment Saturday!!

For every comment left, I will return the favor by responding to your comment and by visiting your blog and leaving a comment.
I love to hear from my readers and I encourage you to leave comments on any blog you visit.
Today's question....What is the one thing you look forward to doing during the summer?
 
I look forward to wearing flip flops.  I love flip flops and miss wearing them during the winter.  I also look forward to going to the beach.  I love the smell in the air, the sand, the breezes, the sand between my toes and the relaxing feeling I always feel just walking on the beach.  We are fortunate enough to be able to go every summer and hopefully my kids will love the beach as much as I do when they get older.

No comments: