Saturday, March 24, 2012

Comment Saturday - What is Your Favorite FREE Entertainment for Summer?


Today is Comment Saturday!!

For every comment left, I will return the favor by responding to your comment and by visiting your blog and leaving a comment.
I love to hear from my readers and I encourage you to leave comments on any blog you visit.
Today's question....What is your favorite FREE entertainment for summer?  My family's favorite thing to do is spend our afternoons outside in the pool.  We purchased a pool from Walmart several years ago and have never regretted it.  It has been well worth the money spent.

1 comment:

Dr. Mom said...

This will be my first summer home as a stay at home mom so I will be very interested in your answers. I have three kids (6, 8, & 11) and need something free to do with them! We have a neighborhood pool and I expect to spend a lot of time there. There is also a really nice public library and several parks near by. I am still not sure if that is enough to keep them entertained.