Saturday, February 18, 2012

Comment Saturday

 
Today is Comment Saturday!!

For every comment left, I will return the favor by responding to your comment and by visiting your blog and leaving a comment.
I love to hear from my readers and I encourage you to leave comments on any blog you visit.
Today's question....What is your favorite gift to receive?
 
I have several items that I love to receive.  I consider all of them to practical ... Bath and Body Works lotions, body spray, or hand soap.  I also love to receive gift cards to my favorite restaurants or my favorite stores.   I really like to receive anything that I wouldn't normally buy for myself such as new jewelry or unique items for my home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite gifts are experience gifts. A dinner and movie, a vacation, a sunday drive somewhere unexpected, a class I enjoy, zip lining, hot air ballon ride...you name it! They are always the ones you remember.

Maria said...

All of those sound great. I would love to receive any of those.