Monday, January 23, 2012

My Shopping Trip to Save a Lot

I am in stockpiling mode.  There are lots of things that I have ran out of and a  few items that I needed immediately.  Here is a list of what I purchased. (Sorry no picture, my dear hubby put everything away before I could take a picture.)

1 - 18 ct. Eggs - $1.99
4 - Pizza and Ham Lunchmakers -  .99 each
1 - 4 pack of Pudding - .89
1 - Cabbage - .39/lb = $1.14
2 - Shredded Cheese - $2 each
1 - Cereal - $1
1 - Chips - $1.29
1 - 12 pack of Pop Tarts - $1.99
2 - Muffin Mixes - .89 each

Total OOP - $19.48

I was down to my last egg and the 18 ct was a better deal.  Payton loves the lunchmakers and they are great for lunch or snacks.  Payton requested the pudding so I gave in. The cabbage will be used to make slaw and I also love to saute it with a little olive oil. I was also completely out of cheese.  My stockpile of cheese is gone.  I hope to find a great deal soon.  I was also running low on cereal.  Chips will be eaten with sandwiches.  The muffin mixes will come in handy for breakfast.

No comments: