Friday, April 1, 2011

Where Do I Get My Coupons?

I have received a couple emails asking me where do I get all of my coupons. One email asked me why I spend money to buy coupons in the Sunday papers.  She felt like if she didn't spend money to buy the Sunday papers she was already saving money.  I buy 3 Sunday papers every week as long as I know there is going to be coupons in it.  I spend a total of $4.25.  I always make my money back plus save a whole lot more with the coupons in the paper.

Here is a list of where I get my coupons:

Sunday Paper - I always check to see what coupons are going to be in the paper with the Sunday Coupon Preview that I post each week.  Sometimes, I buy more than 3.

Friends and Family - My mom always gets the coupons out of items that she uses and then saves them for me.

Coupons on my Blog - (Right hand side) I use coupons.com very often.  They always have great coupons.

Emails - If you sign up for a companies newsletter, they often include coupons.

Manufacturer Websites - Manufacturers often have coupons on their websites as promotions.

Included with Samples - If you request a sample/freebie that is listed on my blog, the sample usually comes with a coupon.

Magazines- You never know what coupons you are going to find in a magazine.  Sometimes they have inserts for groceries, retailers, drug stores etc.

All You Magazine - I receive around 10 magazines a month and this is the only one that I pay for.  All You magazine is always filled with coupons.  You can subscribe for this magazine or it is sold at Walmart.

Where do you get your coupons?  Have you ever ordered from a coupon clipping service?

No comments: