Monday, March 28, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout Product Review



I recently received a full size bottle of Purex Complete with Zout since I am a Purex Insider.  Purex Complete with Zout is a Triple Enzyme Stain Remover.  The first time I used it,  I put it to the test.    I had prepared spaghetti for dinner and all 3 of us had sauce on our shirts and of course I had on a white shirt.  I did exactly what the directions recommended by rubbing a little directly on the stain and rubbing into the fabric.  I let it stand for 5 minutes before I put in the wash.  I was eager to see if it really worked and it did.  All 3 shirts were clean and stain free.  Since I am a mom, laundry with stains is something I deal every day.  I know exactly what to have on hand when I plan to prepare spaghetti again. 
Here is a bit information about the product that I found great: 

Purex Complete with Zout contains 3 powerful stain-fighting enzymes.
  Each enzyme targets a different type of stain:

Protease - Works again protein based stains such as grass and blood.  This will definitely come in handy for moms and dads who have children that play baseball this spring. 
Amylase:  Works against starchy stains such as chocolate and tomato sauce.  I have already tested this and it worked great. 
Mannanase:  Works against guar which is used as a thickener in many foods, such as ice cream, barbecue sauce and salad dressing because its super sticky and hard to remove in the wash. 

You can also find Purex Complete with Zout Free & Clear for those who have sensitive skin and need a fragrance free and hypoallergenic formula.  This detergent is specially formulaed to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers.

Disclaimer:  I did receive a full size bottle of Purex Complete with Zout for this review.  No other compensation was provided.  My opinions are my own. 

No comments: