Friday, March 11, 2011

Ways I Earned/Saved Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my huband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Made my 1st trip to a new grocery store - Just$ave and found lots of great deals - Stockpiled boneless chicken breasts.  Making another stockpiling, coupon trip tomorrow to Lowes Foods. 

- Had leftovers for lunch 3 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

 - Watched a FREE movie with Payton that I recorded from Free Starz Weekend a couple of weeks ago - The Princess and the Frog.  

- Received a $4 Amazon Gift Card for taking short survey.

- Received $6 by taking 2 short surveys.

- Should receive a $20 Target Gift Card from Plum District referrals - Thanks Everyone!

- Received a $10 Old Navy Gift Card from my ShopItToMe referrals - Thanks Everyone!

- Earned a FREE $5 ECB from CVS Advisory Panel.

What did you do to earn/save money this week?

No comments: