Monday, March 7, 2011

My 1st Shopping Trip to Just$ave (Lowes Foods Frugal Cousin)

Yesterday, I made my first trip to Just$ave.  Their new store has been open a couple weeks but every time I went by it has been packed.  Yesterday I decided to take on the crowds and I'm glad I did.  I found these great deals and was very impressed with the new store. 

This is what I purchased:

10-Gerber baby food - .90 per pack of 2 (cheapest I have ever found) = 9.00
18 lbs - Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts at 1.49/lb. = 26.82
5-Gwaltney Bacon - 1.88 per pack = 9.40
2 - Bottles of lemon Juice d- 1.00 each = 2.00
3 - Totino Sliced Pepperoni - 1.00 each= 3.00
1 Bag - Tilipia Fillets - 2.98

Total OOP - 53.20
(Sorry no picture, my camera batteries were dead.)

The selection of items were great and so were the prices.  They DO accept coupons too.  I can't wait to go back and find some more great deals.

No comments: