Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Product Review - Orange Flavored Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm

I recently became a member of The Carmex Blog Squad Team.  Last week, I received my first sample in the mail, Orange Flavored Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm.

I was expecting an overpowering orange scent but that is not what I received.  It was a nice orange cream scent.   Just like all other carmex products, it was easy to apply and felt great on my lips.  If you are like me, I can't stand to have chapped, dry lips.  Carmex is something I have always used to prevent chapped lips and this great new scent made my experience even better.  My 4 year old loved it too.  She always has to taste anything that I put on her lips.  She loved the way it tasted and asks often for me to apply it to her lips. 

Overall, the new Orange Flavored Carmex Mositure Plus Lip Balm was awesome.  On a scale from 1 to 10, its a 10.


Disclaimer:  I did receive a sample to review.  No other compensation was received.  My opinions are my own.

No comments: