Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time Management

Have you ever felt really overwhelmed and you just took a break from everything that is being demanded of you at the moment?  If so, then you will understand exactly what I did the past few days.   I felt overwhelmed, stressed, just not myself so I took a "break".  I did nothing that stressed me out.  I spent every day with my children, my husband, my family and my friends.  I did nothing unless it was something that I wanted to do and it was GREAT!!  I went out to dinner, went to a fall festival with the kids, went trick-or-treating, went to a trunk or treat, spent time with my family, painted pumpkins, made cookies with Payton, colored, slept late and took a couple of bubble baths. 

So that I do not get to feeling that way again, I am trying really hard to come up with some kind of time managment for me.   I feel great, energized and ready to continue finding the best deals and coupons to share and I do not want to loose this feeling.

Have you ever felt this way?  Any suggestions that may help me?

BTW, I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: