Friday, October 8, 2010

Ways I've Earned/Saved Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails daily to add money to my account.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Use coupons when grocery shopping. Saved a total of $32.15.

- Had leftovers for lunch 3 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by cooking something else.

- Continued trying to teach my 3 year old the importance of not leaving lights on or not using lights during the day when they are not needed.

- Grandma babysat when we went to the Disney on Ice show. No money spent on babysitting.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Ordered another Christmas gift for FREE from Amazon, using my gift certificates that I have collected from Swagbucks.

- Cleaning a few drawers and a closet to prepare for a yard sale in a couple of weeks.

- Took a survey and earned a $10 Amazon Gift Card.  More free Christmas presents.

- Collected and rolled coins to take to the bank.
- Rearranged and hung pictures in our house.  No cost decorating.

- Used coupons for dinner on our "girls night out" to Disney on Ice.


What did you do to save/earn money this week?

No comments: