Friday, October 8, 2010

Disney On Ice - Toy Story 3

Wednesday night was opening night of Disney On Ice - Toy Story 3 at the Time Warner Arena in Charlotte and Payton and I were there for the opening night.

First let me say that Payton and I both are huge Disney fans, we love Mickey Mouse.  We were not big fans of Toy Story but that has changed now.  The show was fantastic and we have fell in love with Toy Story.  She wants the movies now.  The show really brought the characters to life.  Every minute was captivating and we didn't want it to end.  Payton (3) was mesmerized that she sat in her seat the whole show. To me, that says a lot for a 3 year old.  She even got upset when the show was over.  She has already asked to go back again. 


Minnie Mouse


Woody and Wendy

Barbie

Payton sat this way all night.  She didn't even know I was taking her picture.


Payton after the show!

Thanks to Andrea at Time Warner Arena for providing us with the tickets.  Our seats were great and I'm looking forward to our next trip to Disney on Ice.

No comments: