Friday, June 4, 2010

PREGNANCY UPDATE - WEEK 40

I am due in exactly 7 days!! I have been on bedrest now for 2.5 weeks. My blood pressure has stabilized. My swelling is so much better since I am not working. I am ready for this baby boy to arrive.
I have been spending my days watching movies, watching talk shows, daydreaming, napping, and making lists of things for my dh to do (he has been great in doing EVERYTHING). I have never been so bored in all my life. I am so ready to go into labor.
I still have a few things that I need to do before he arrives. I am slowly but surely getting them done. I "work" about 15 minutes at a time and then I sit/lay down and put my feet up. It is so hard to get anything accomplished this way.
My goal this weekend is to get everything completely and hopefully enjoy a little bit of fresh air!!
Summer has arrived and I am to enjoy it!!
Note: If you see me missing for a few days, then you know that I have gone to the hospital. Of course, I will update when I return home.

No comments: