Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY TABLESCAPE

Since I have been on bedrest for almost 2 weeks now, I have done lots of note taking and list making. One of things I plan to do this summer is really enjoy everything we have that we do not use often. That includes the tons of dishes, napkins, placemats, etc. that I have accumulated over the years. Why have something if you are not going to use it and enjoy it!!

My goal for the summer is to have at least 1 dinner a week with a different but thrifty tablescape by using what I have and not spending any money.

Here is my tablescape for Memorial Day!! I did buy the paper napkins at the Dollar Tree for $1. Everything else I had. My dh and daughter were quite impressed with our dinner.
















Note: The napkins rings are ponytail holders. I promise they are new and have not been used!! Also Payton insisted on eating out of her PINK plate.

No comments: