Thursday, May 13, 2010

DAYDREAMING WHILE TAKING IT EASY....

Yesterday while I was keeping my feet up and basically doing nothing, I began to daydream about remodeling parts of my house. Of course, this will not be happening anytime soon but just in case I like to be prepared. One of the first areas I would start with is the bathrooms. I would love to have new bathroom vanities in all 3 of my bathrooms. I would also like to do the kitchen next. Granite countertops would be awesome. This is really not something that we need, just something that I want.


Here is a picture of what I would love to have in the master bath.






Do you every daydream about remodeling your home? What areas would you start in??

1 comment:

Dr. Mom said...

Definitely the kitchen! Oh and switch out my entire house with hardwood floors.