Monday, February 8, 2010

REWARDS PROGRAM FOR THE CHILDREN'S PLACE


I love to shop at The Children's Place. They have a great selection of clothes to choose from and they are all so cute. They also have some great sales and offer coupons often. With a little boy on the way I look forward to shopping for boy clothes.
They are now offering a Rewards Program - Place Perks for loyal customers.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend
- For every 75 points your collect, they'll send you a $10 place perks reward coupon.
- Bonus offers you can use with your place perks card for extra savings.
- Sneak peeks of new collections
Place Perks can be used online or in-store. You can sign up here. As soon as I received my card and registered online, I received a $5 reward coupon and 20 bonus points.

No comments: