Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WAYS I SAVED MONEY MONDAY

I think I did great today in saving money. Below is a few things that I did.

- Selected a new satellite plan with more channels but was still able to lower my bill by almost $10 a month.

- Made a trip to CVS to take advantage of the awesome deal on Pepsi Products and I got there just in time. There was only (7) 12 packs left and I got 6 of them.
Purchased:
6 - Pepsi 12 packs for $20
Used $3 off $15 CVS coupon
Used $2.50 in ECBs
Used $4.31 in Gift Cards
OOP Total - $ 11.35
Received $10 in ECBS and another $2 ECB (not sure what that is for?)

- Dinner for Payton was FREE last night. She got a McD's gift card for Christmas so she asked for a Happy Meal so I stopped and got her one.

- Cleaned out 2 cabinets and in doing so I found items that I didn't know I still had. Now I know not to buy them when shopping.

- Turned the heat off during the day. It was 69 here yesterday. I am so ready for spring.

No comments: