Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEAR'S ANNOUNCEMENT ....

I'M PREGNANT!!!

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I have known for 2 months but I waited until after my 1st trimester to share the news. I told my family and friends Christmas.

We are very excited but it was a little bit of a shock. I tried for 4 years to get pregnant with Payton and I ended up having to take medication due to having PCOS.

If you have noticed, I have not been posting as much on my blog in the past month. I stay so sleepy and my energy is completely gone by the time I get off work everyday. I really have to push myself in the evenings just to get Payton dinner and a bath. I feel like I am sleeping my life away on the weekends. Hopefully, this will pass soon.

My due date is June 11. I have 22 +/- weeks to go!!

9 comments:

Dr. Mom said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I hope all goes smoothly.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! What happy, exciting news! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations Maria :)

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I hope you get your energy back soon. :) We are having #2 in six weeks, I can't wait!

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

Wow what good news

Maria said...

Dr. Mom,

Thanks!! I hope it does too!

Maria said...

Thanks Melissa, Julie and Crystal!

Maria said...

Kim,

Thanks and congrats to you too!! You don't have long at all.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!