Thursday, October 15, 2009

WAYS I SAVED MONEY IN SEPTEMBER


- Continued with my lunch budget this month, can not spend over $3 for lunch including drink. It is amazing what you can find for under $3.

- Earned $10 in Amazon Gift Cards Swagbucks (Saving for Christmas)

- Read all MyPoints emails to gift cards

- Read all emails and took surveys from Inbox Dollars

- Used coupons on all grocery shopping trips.

- Continued to use samples for laundry detergent, lotion, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, etc.

- Keep lights off as much as possible.

- Shopped CVS and Walgreens for Freebies.

- Used Ebates when ordering online to receive cashback.

- Used Coupons and Gift Cards when Dining Out

- Purchased Fall/Winter Clothes for myself and Payton using coupons and gift cards on most purchases.

- I did several home projects myself, painting furniture, made a memo board etc. (Find these on my Thrifty Thursday posts)


- Received several items for review this month that provided free entertainment for myself and my family
Snow White and Seven Dwarfs Diamond Edition Blu-Ray and DVD set
Tickets to Disney on Ice
Eileen Goudge's New Book - Once in a Blue Moon - Awesome Book!!
Harry Connick Jr's New CD
Rock Fire Pit
Yoplait Delight Gift Pack
Yoplait Whips Gift Pack

- Ad Revenue for September $150

No comments: