Monday, October 12, 2009

DISNEY ON ICE

What an awesome night!! Experiencing something through a child's eyes can be one of the most rewarding experiences ever.
Thanks to Mom Central, my husband and I was able to take Payton to Disney on Ice in Charlotte. The show was wonderful. We all had a wonderful time including myself. I have always been a huge Mickey Mouse fan. Here is a couple of pictures from the show.

Mickey is hiding in the cake!

Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse!


As you can tell by the picture, Payton was amazed by the show. She sat in awe during the whole show. She did get restless toward the end but couldn't keep her eyes off of the characters.
About 15 minutes before the show ended, she did look at me and say she was ready to go because she was sleepy!!
We also got to spend the night in Charlotte with no expense to us. Thanks to the Drury Inn , we received a free suite for the night at the Drury Inn in Charlotte. With my husband's job, the Drury Inn is a hotel he uses often for his crews while traveling and we received a complimentary night. The hotel was extra nice. It was Payton's first night in a hotel.
What a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: