Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON - AUTHOR EILEEN GOUDGE


Thanks to One to One Network, I have been able to enjoy one of my most favorite things to do... read. I haven't read a book since summer vacation until this month.

Eileen Goudge's new book ONCE IN A BLUE MOON is fabulous. I could not put it down. I spent my lunch hour reading and I even gave up my cherish sleep to read. Within 4 days, I had the book read.

Once In A Blue Moon is a story about two sisters, Kerrie Ann and Lindsey. The sisters were separated when they were very young. They were placed with foster parents and lived very different lives. When they finally found each other again 30 years later, it took some time for both of them to realize that family and the love that sisters share would outstand any difficult situation.


I have become a huge fan of Eileen Goudge and look forward to reading her other books. She has written 16 books, 4 of those being New York Times bestselling books.

Disclaimer: One to One Network did send me a FREE copy of Once in a Blue Moon to review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

No comments: