Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MY SUBSCRIPTIONS TO FREE MAGAZINES


I have never realized how many FREE magazines I received each month until I began to make a list. I love magazines and normally read each one. I always have one with me to prevent from wasting a minute of spare time. Here is a list of the current magazines that I am receiving for FREE. I would love to know the total that I have saved for these subscriptions.



Woman's Day (my favorite)
Carolina Country (FREE from local Electric Co-Op)
Working Mother
O Magazine
Martha Stewart Living
TV Guide
Soap Opera Digest
Ready Made
Family Fun
Parents
Parenting
Better Homes and Gardens
Ladies Home Journal
Traditional Home
Elle Decor
More Magazine
Garden & Design Magazine
Lowes Creative Home Magazine
Kraft Food & Family

I do pay for 1 subscription and that is to All You Magazine. This also one of my favorites not only because it is loaded with lots of coupons but I love the articles too.