Thursday, September 24, 2009

THRIFTY THURSDAY - LOVE MY NEW TABLE


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a before picture of this chest. Just imagine..... black in color, been sitting in a basement for at least 10 years, sitting in my garage for another 2-3 years, cobwebs, dust, dirt, and dog hair. I spent a couple of hours of washing, drying and even blowing it with the leaf blower before I began to paint.

After 3 cans of paint...........this is the result.






I have it in my guest bathroom. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and the best part is this was given to me, FREE. I just wish that I had painted it sooner.

You can find other great thrifty tips and ideas at Thrifty Thursday at Bloggeritaville.

2 comments:

Jane said...

That table is beautiful....has a great shape. I can't imagine that piece painted black....it looks like it was meant to be that soft white color. Great job. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Maria said...

Jane,

I love the table too. It wasn't very pretty black.