Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW - CAST IRON RIVER RIM ROCK FIRE PIT

I was contacted by CNS Stores a couple weeks ago to conduct a product review for teakwickerandmore.com. I graciously agreed to do this because after reviewing their website and seeing lots of great items I was also going to receive something that I have been wanting all summer..... A Fire Pit.
I absolutely love the fire pit that I was sent. It is definitely one that I would have picked out and purchased myself. It looks great on my patio and we have thoroughly enjoyed using it the past couple of weeks. Not only have we used it as a source of heat for the couple of cool evenings we have had but we have also used it for entertainment to roast marshmallows and make smores. I highly recommend this item for anyone who is looking for a fire pit. You will not be disappointed. Here is a list of the great features offered with this item.

Features:
- black steel fire bowl
- Colorful river rock look cast iron rim
- Decorative steel legs
- One piece dome fire screen with high temperature paint
- Screen lift tool and wood grate included

Free shipping is also available.

Disclaimer: CNS Stores sent me free products to write this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

1 comment:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Wow! That's awesome! I would love one of those! That would be a fun thing to have.
God bless,
Amanda