Monday, August 24, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY - 8/24/09


Well, it has taken me almost 8 months do plan a weekly menu, pretty sad huh? This was one of my New Year's resolutions. I guess it is better late than never. I know this will make my nights more organized. Keeping my fingers that I can stick to this.
Monday - Weiner Roast with chips, pickles, pasta salad and smores
Tuesday - Stromboli and a Salad
Wednesday - Still Deciding ??
Thursday - Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Vegetables and Rice
Friday - Dinner Out
Saturday - Invited to a friends house for dinner
Sunday - Spaghetti, French Bread and a Salad

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

you could do the pork chops on wednesday and have left overs on thursday from each night... thats what we do, we have a left over night ever 2 or 3 days depending on the leftovers