Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AUNT CINDY'S TACO DIP

I also served this at my jewelry party. Sorry there isn't a picture but my bowl was cleaned out before I could get the camera out. Everyone loved it.


Ingredients:
1 8oz. Pkg. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 8oz. Pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 8oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 C. Mayonnaise
8 to 16 oz. (or more) Taco, Picante or Salsa (Medium-Hot) Sauce
1 Chopped Onion
1 Chopped Green Pepper
1 Chopped Tomato
Dash of garlic powder



Directions:
Mix together thoroughly with hands. Serve with tortilla chips.

You can find other great Tasty Tuesday recipes at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds YUMMY!!! Geri

Shelley said...

Love mexican food and can't wait to try your dip! Sounds delicious!!

Unknown said...

I would love to invite you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Please come check it out. Thanks so much for posting.

Jessica said...

I love dips! I will have to try this one for sure!