Monday, April 27, 2009

MY NEW CRAFT, WRAPPING, AND SCRAPBOOKING AREA

On a Finally Friday post several weeks ago, I told you that I was working a weekend project. Below is what I have finally accomplished. It is amazing the things you do to stay busy while your husband is away.

BEFORE:












AFTER: A NEW CRAFT AREA




Most of the items you use see I already had. The picture on the right is my wrapping section. I did buy the 2 larger bins for $15 each. I already the smaller one. I have all of my gift bags (I don't need to purchase any for the next 50 years), tissue paper, bows, ribbons etc. in the 2 larger ones and the smaller one contains scrapbooking items. In the corner, you can see my wrapping paper with some boxes.

In the picture on the right, I did have to purchase 1 shelf, brackets and all hardware from Lowes for $25. I also had to purchase the table. I found it at Wal-Mart on sale for $28. I had all of the accessories pictured.

Total Amount Spent - $ 83 and several hours of my time to organize my closet to make room for this area. You would not believe the amount of time I spend in this area now. The $83 was well worth it.

No comments: