Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DOLLAR STORE CHALLENGE

While reading one of my many FREE magazines I get each month, I came across a small article about their favorite items from the Dollar Store. Of course, you never know what you will find when you go in there but here is 3 of my favorite things.


1) Gold/Silver Photo Holder - I have 3 of these throughout my home. They add such a classy touch to any photo.

2) Photo Frames - I have found some really cute photo frames in the Dollar Store. I love to have pictures sitting around of family and friends. I can never have too many.

3) 4-Sided Finger File - I love these. There are 6 different textures to use for your nails and each one is labeled.



















Items 1 & 2 together with a picture would make a great gift for anyone. Item 3 would be great to include in a gift basket.


Have you found any great items at the Dollar Store that you purchase often?

No comments: