Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Did You Get for FREE This Week?

I have had a great week for Freebies in the mailbox and getting free items shopping. Check out my list.


Sample of Luvs Diapers
Sample of Pampers Diapers with coupons (Payton used these for her babies)
FREE Lucky Magazine Issue
2 Home Made Simple Coupon Books with FREE Coupon for Cascade Rinse Agent
(I have no idea how I received 2)
4 American Greeting Cards
4 CVS Makeup Cotton Rounds
1 Coupon for a FREE 2-Liter Diet Dr. Pepper
5 Ricework Chips
1 Jeno Pizza Rolls
2 Hunts Tomato Sauce
1 Chef Boyardee Lasagna (Payton's favorite)
FREE TV Guide Issue
FREE Wonder Time Magazine
FREE Parenting Magazine
FREE Tide Sample
Coupon for FREE DelMonte Fruit
Coupon for FREE Suave Product
2 FREE coupons for AquaFresh Trial Size Toothpaste



What did you get for FREE this week?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I keep thinking I am getting less free stuff. Maybe I'm just not sending in the requests like I should.