Monday, February 9, 2009

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS

After reviewing my receipt from Lowes Foods Friday evening, I noticed that one of my coupons for .75 did not double. Lowes also has ecoupons that you register to your card. I also noticed that one of my ecoupons for $1.00 did not show up. I have called the store and saved my receipt and I will going by there tomorrow for my refund of $1.50. They wanted me to come back Friday evening but I told them I would be by Monday afternoon since it is on my way home from work. I didn't feel like I should waste the gas to return Friday evening.

A couple minutes of time saved me $1.75.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I know I should do this but doesn't it take forever? I remember my mom always checking her receipts.

Maria said...

It doesn't take forever Debbie, just a couple of minutes. With your new business, I understand that you don't have a lot of time to look at your receipts.

LOL