Friday, January 9, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week



1) Journal in a Jar - I love this idea. I may do this with my mom to pass on to my daughter one day.

2) Barley Lentil Soup - This sounds like a great thrifty recipe.

3) Monthly Inspiration Binder - What a great way to stay organized.

4) Banana Sour Cream Pancakes - Mmmm....my mouth is watering just looking at the picture.
5) Thirfty Treat - Bedtime Beauty - Just taking a couple of minutes of time for yourself is so enjoyable.
6) An Apartment Fire - A few posts to remind everyone that we should be grateful for what we have to appreciate everyone in our life.

1 comment:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

I always like looking at your neat/thrifty blog entries!

We really liked our soup. I'm eating some leftovers today w/a grilled cheese. Yum!

Thanks for the link! Let me know if you try/like it.