Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interesting/Fun/Useful Website - MobiStories.com

Virtual Stories for Kids - Age 1-10. Kids love to be on the computer. Here is a great way for them to do something educational. They can enjoy a virtual book. Since reading is a very important skill for a child to learn here is way a child can enjoy reading a book but on a screen.


Check out Mobistories. I downloaded a book for my 2 year old over the weekend and she loved it. You can download to your computer, iPOD, iPHONE, and as MP3's.


Mobistories has give me a great deal to share with you. You can download up to $15.00 of MobiStories for FREE!! Use Promotion Code - BSM131A.


Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

taradon said...

Found your tip through Works for Me Wednesday - Thanks so much! I will download some books for my kids tonight!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip and code :) I downloaded 4 books for my iPhone. hopefully my little girl will enjoy it